Cup Cake recipePrint Pin Rate
Servings: 8 -10
- 3 Cups all purpose flour
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Cup milk
- 1 Cup Granulated sugar
- 1 Cup Vegetable oil
- 1/4 Cup Fat reduced cocoa powder (nearly 50 gr),
- 1,5 or 2 Teaspoons Baking powder (nearly 10 gr),
- 1 or 1 5 Teaspoons Vanilla extract, (nearly 5 gr),
- 1/3 Cup of Whipped cream (nearly 65-75 gr), (we used store bought whipped cream),
- A handful of mini ornaments sugar for decorating your cupcakes
- 8-10 Cup cakes liners
- 1- First of all, put your all ingredients on your kitchen container. Then, add your eggs and granulated sugar into deep plastic bowl and whisk them very well.
- 2- Then add your milk and vegetable oil into mixture and mix all of them well by your hands or use mixer machine. Then, add your cocoa, baking powder, vanilla extract, a little flour and stir all of them (You should add your flour little by little, because you don't need a very liquid batter mixture). Then re add alittle flour and keep stirring until the batter mixture is of a dropping consistency. (In this recipe we used 3 Cups of flour, maybe you use more than us or less than us).
- 3- Then, spoon the mixture into the paper cases (cupcakes liners) until they are half full. In this recipe, we poured nearly 3 tablespoons of mixture into each cupcake liner.
- 4- Then preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F - Gas 4) and bake it in the oven for about 10-15 minutes. Understand that whether it is cooked or not, insert a skewer into one of the cakes comes out clean. It is done. Set aside to cool for 10 minutes.
- 5- Then lastly whisk your whipped cream and decorate your cupcakes with whipped cream and mini ornaments sugar. Then serve them.
- 6- Homemade lemonade or a cup of hot Tea / Coffee goes well with cupcakes.