Apricot MarmaladePrint Pin Rate
Servings: 10 people
- 1 kg fresh firm and ripe Apricots wash and halved and remove the seeds,
- 2 Cups - 400 gr - Granulated sugar (it depends on your taste, if you want, you can add sugar more than the 400 gr),
- 1/2 Piece of fresh squeezed lemon juice (Nearly 2 Tablespoons of lemon juice),
- 1/4 Teaspoon of lemon salt (couple of pieces of lemon salt),
- 1 Teaspoon of vanilla (nearly 10 gr),
- 1- First of all, put your all ingredients on the work surface. Secondly, wash your apricots and cut them into halved by the help of knife and then remove their seeds. Then place your apricots in a medium size pot and then start cooking the apricots on medium heat until they become soften - it takes nearly 10 minutes. (For this marmalade; no need to layer apricots and sugar in a saucepan overnight).
- 2- Then add sugar over the apricots and stir. Cook the apricot and sugar mixture for about 30 minutes until the your apricots has completely fallen apart. If mixture needs water, add 1/2 or a glass of water and stir. If marmalade mixture foams while boiling, remove it with a spoon.
- 3- Then take your blender and blend them until they become puree. Lastly, add lemon juice, lemon salt and vanilla and stir the mixture for a little while (nearly 5-6 minutes) and then turn the heat off.
- 4- Now your apricot marmalade is ready. If you do not want to consume it immediately and want to store it for the winter months, put it in a clean glass jar and close the lid while your marmalade is warm. Then close the lid and let it cool. And then, store in a dark and cool place or store in the refrigerator.