Ramadan DessertPrint Pin Rate
- 10 pieces Güllaç leaves/sheets
- 2 or 2 5 litres whole milk,
- 500-550 gr Granulated sugar
- 1 Tablespoon or a package of vanilla extract nearly 5 gr,
- 1 or 2 Teaspoons Rose-water
- 1,5 Cups Walnut finely chopped, (if you want, you can use finely chopped pistachios or hazelnut instead of the walnut),
- 5 or 7 Strawberry cut into cube size,
- 2 or 3 Bananas cut into cube size,
- 1- First of all, put your all ingredients (Güllaç leaves, granulated sugar, vanilla extract, walnut, strawberry and banana) on your work surface.
- 2- Then, boil the milk with the granulated sugar and vanilla extract for a couple of minutes and then take off the heat. You should, wait until the milk mixture comes to lukewarm.
- 3- Now, take your oven tray (in a round tray). In a round tray the same size as a Güllaç leaf, pour in half a cup of the milk mixture. Then, place one leaf on in the oven tray and pour more milk on top, until the leaf is completely soaked by the milk mixture. Continue this process until you finish the 5th leaf.
- 4- Then, spread a handful of walnut and mixture of fruits (cubes of Strawberry and bananas) on top of the 5th leaf evenly. Place the 6th leaf on top and continue the same process above until you use all 10 leaves. Please, make sure all the Güllaç leaves are soaked with the milk mixture and that there are no dry spots.
- 5- Then, wait 30 or 45 minutes and use the remaining walnuts to decorate the top. You can also add Strawberry or cherries to decorate the top too.
- 6- After these processes, leave your Güllaç dessert the fridge until cold and serve it slices into service plate.