Potatoes dishPrint Pin Rate
- 4 or 5 Potatoes cubed,
- 1 Normal size onion chopped finely,
- 1 Tablespoon tomatoes paste and 1 Tablespoon pepper paste (if you want, you can only use tomatoes paste),
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil and 1 tablespoon sunflower oil (if you want, you can only use one öf them),
- A pinch of salt ground black pepper and red pepper flakes to taste,
- 2 or 3 Cups hot water
- 1- First of all, put your all ingredients on your work surface. Peel your potatoes and cut them into cube size (not too big and not too small). Then wash your potatoes well and set aside. Then In a medium-large pot, Add oil, chopped onions, tomato and pepper paste, and stir over high heat until your onions are soft.
- 2- Then add cubed potatoes and a pinch of salt, ground black pepper and red pepper flakes to taste and cook them for about 5-10 minutes stirring occasionally.
- 3- Then add 2 or 3 cups of hot water or add hot water until food is covered.
- 4- Then cook until potatoes are done (this process takes 20 or 25 minutes). We always cook potatoes in the pot with mouth open. So that, potatoes cubes can't be melted or can't be shredded in the pot.
- 5- Serve with red pepper flakes to season.