Super Easy Orzo with Ground Beef SoupPrint Pin Rate
- 1/2 or nearly 1 cup of orzo
- 100-150 gr lean ground beef
- 1/2 Tablespoon of tomato paste (if you want, you can add a chopped tomatoes in it),
- 1/2 Tablespoon of pepper paste
- 1 Tablespoon of butter
- 1 Tablespoon of sunflower oil
- 5-6 cups of hot water
- 1/2 Teaspoon of salt to taste
- 1/2 Teaspoon of ground black pepper to taste
- 1/2 Teaspoon red flakes pepper to taste
- 1- First of all, put your all ingredients on your kitchen container. Then, heat the butter and sunflower oil in a large pan and then add the ground beef and stir fry until all the water is evaporated.
- 2- Then add tomato paste and pepper paste into ground beef mixture and stir fry until it smells good. Then add 5 or 6 cups of hot water and orzo and stir well. Stirring frequently, cook until the orzo is soft, with the lid ajar. If necessary, add 1 more cup of water (take into account that the orzo will swell and increase as they wait).
- 3- Then add salt, ground black pepper and red flakes pepper and mix them well and then remove it from heat.
- 4- Serve warm with croutons (Croutons go well with this soup). Also, we always add 1/4 teaspoon of lemon juice, when we eat this soup.