Easy BreakfastPrint Pin Rate
- 3 Eggs
- 2 Tablespoons sunflower oil (or if you want you can use extra virgin olive oil, or butter),
- 1 Normal size onion chopped finely,
- 3 small green peppers removed seeds and chopped finely,
- 3 to matoes peeled and grated (or diced),
- 1/2 Teaspoon salt to taste
- 1/2 Teaspoon red pepper flakes and ground black pepper
- 1- First of all, put your all ingredients on your work surface. Then, heat the oil in a pan, and add your chopped onions and peppers and cook them until the onion is soft and transparent.
- 2- Then, add your grated tomatoes and cover the pan with a lid and leave until the tomatoes are soft and cooked.
- 3- Then, break the eggs into tomatoes and green pepper mixture (or break them into a separate bowl and whisk briefly). We mean that; add them to the pan with the cooked tomato mixture and stir.
- 4- Then, add the salt, red pepper flakes and ground black pepper (or add any other spices, if you prefer it spicy - if you want, you can add red pepper flakes and ground black pepper before the adding eggs).
- 5- Lastly, mix the eggs through the tomato and green pepper mixture until the eggs are cooked. 6- Serve hot!