Sherbet / DrinkPrint Pin Rate
- - 1 bunch of purple basil
- - 1 cup of sugar
- - 1/2 Teaspoon lemon salt and 1/2 Lemon juice (or only Juice of 1 lemon),
- - 6 Cups of boiling water (nearly 1,2 liter),
- 1- First of all, put your all ingredients on your work table. Wash, drain and dry your purple basil well.
- 2- Then transfer into a deep pan or glass cookware and then add boiling water over it.
- 3- Then add lemon salt, lemon juice and sugar. And stir mixture until the sugar melts,
- 4- Then, set aside to cool to room temperature, lid open.
- 5- Then take the purple basils out of the water and throw away.
- 6- Lastly strain with a cheese cloth and chill.
- 7- Serve cold.