Super Easy Cauliflower with Ground Beef Dish!
Easy & healthy winter dishPrint Pin Rate
- 1 Cauliflower Head cleaned, and cut into florets,
- 600 or 650 gr Ground beef
- 1 Medium size onion chopped,
- 2 or 3 Cloves garlic chopped,
- 1/2 Teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 Teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 Teaspoon salt
- 1 Tablespoon butter
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil (if you want, you can use sunflower oil or canola oil),
- 2 Tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 Teaspoon lemon juice (if you want, you can add more lemon juice),
- 1 or 2 Cups of hot water
- 1- First of all, put your all ingredients on your work surface. First melt the olive oil and butter in a large pot over medium heat. Then, take the ground beef in a pot and saute over medium heat until it changes color. Then, add the onions and saute until translucent, about five minutes. Meanwhile, add the garlic and cook for another minute. Then add tomato paste, salt, ground black pepper and red pepper flakes and stir.
- 2- Then add the cauliflower and just enough water (hot or normal water) to almost cover the cauliflower, about 1-2 cups. Bring to a boil over high heat. Cover and turn down the heat to medium, and simmer for 30 minutes until the cauliflower is soft.
- 3- Lastly add lemon juice and adjust the salt to taste and stir. If you like more spicy, you can add extra ground black pepper and red pepper flakes before serving.
- 4- Serve hot. We generally eat this dish with yogurt and bread.