SaladPrint Pin Rate
- - 4 Water Glass nearly 400 gr whole wheat orzo, cooked and drained,
- - 2 Skinless boneless chicken breasts, halved,
- - 3 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil divided,
- - Tinned Sweetcorn
- - 1/2 Teaspoon salt to taste
- - 1/2 or 1 Teaspoon Ground black pepper to taste
- - 1/2 or 1 Teaspoon Red pepper flakes to taste
- - 1 or 2 Cucumbers chopped, (it is optional),
- - 1 Normal size tomatoes chopped, (it is optional),
- - 1 Normal size onion chopped,
- - 2 Capia peppers oven baked, peeled and chopped,
- - 2 Tablespoons Lemon juice 1 Lemon, half juiced,
- - 1 clove garlic grated,
- - 1/4 Bunch of dill chopped,
- - 1/4 Bunch of parsley chopped,
- - 1/4 Bunch of Green onions chopped,
- 1- First of all, put your all ingredients on your work surface. Then, put 2 or 3 glasses of water in a pot until it covers your chicken breasts. Then, let it boiling. Cook your chicken breasts on medium heat until they are cooked. Then, take your cooked chicken breasts out of the pot and set aside, let them cooling. After that; cut into small pieces. Bye the way, don't use water of chicken, because we use it for this salad later.
- 2- Meanwhile, put your water of chicken breasts in a saucepan. And bring a quarter of water of chicken to a boil in a medium saucepan over high heat. Then, add your whole wheat orzo and cook for 8-10 minutes (or Cook your whole wheat orzo according to package directions ). Drain well and transfer to a large bowl.
- 3- Then, Cook your Capia peppers in Preheated oven at 200°C (nearly 392°F) for 20 minutes. And, put aside your Capia peppers and let them cooling for a while. Then, cut them into small pieces.
- 4- Then add chopped Capia peppers, garlic, onion, lemon juice, tinned sweet corn, salt, ground black pepper, red pepper flakes and extra virgin olive oil on to whole wheat orzo in a large bowl. Stir to combine.
- 5- Then, place your small pieces öf chicken top of the orzo mixture and combine them. Lastly, sprinkle the chopped dill and parsley on top and stir.
- 6- Your colorful yummy salad is ready. Divide it onto 4 plates and serve.