Meat Balls DishPrint Pin Rate
For Lady's Thigh Meatballs:
- - 500 - 600 gr Ground beef or ground lamb, or mixture of both of them, (divide it 2 halwes pieces, Because we use one of them is as raw and other piece is cooked),
- - 2 Normal size onions finely chopped,
- - 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- - 4 Tablespoons Rice
- - 1/2 Bunch of parsley chopped,
- - 1/2 Teaspoon cumin
- - 1 Teaspoon Ground black pepper
- - 1/2 Teaspoon salt
- - 1 Eegg yolk
For Coating of Lady's Thigh Meatballs :
- - 3 Eggs
- - 5 Tabkespoon All purpose flour
For Frying of Lady's Tight Meatballs:
- - 1 Cup sunflower oil enough to fry
- 1- First of put all your ingredients on your work surface, Let's we start to process to wash rice and drain. Then, boil it in a little water until it is slightly tender.
- 2- Then, heat the 2 tablespoons of olive oil over medium-high flame in a skillet. Add your onion and saute until translucent, it takes 3 or 4 minutes. Then, add half of the ground beef or lamb and cook, and set the raw ground beef or lamb aside. Stir fry ground beef and onions for 5-7 minutes. Then, take it from the heat when ground beef absorbs its juice and remove the meat and onions mixture to a large bowl.
- 3- After the cooked meat has cooled down, combine boiled rice, cooked ground beef, raw ground beef, chopped parsley, salt and spices and egg yolk in a large bowl. Then, mix all the meat balls ingredients together well, kneading the mass with your hands until it is fairly smooth.
- 4- Then, cover and leave the meatball mixture in the fridge for about 15- 20 minutes to settle. Then, spread the all purpose flour on a flat plate and beat 3 eggs in another bowl. And have small bowl of cold water aside to help shape the meatballs. Then, wet your hands and take large egg sized portions of the meatballs mixture. Shape and flatten them into an oval ball shape. Repeat this process until all the mixture is finished.
- 5- Then, Heat your sunflower oil. And first coat your meatballs with flour and then with beaten egg. After these processes; fry them in oil over medium heat for about 5-7 minutes. Also, You can fry your meatballs with less oil in a non stick pan as well.
- 6- Serve warm or cold with french fries, diced tomatoes, onions and green pepper. Also, our traditional shepherd’s salad goes well with Lady's Thigh Meatballs.
Article Categories:Main Dishes