Shepherd's pie is a hearty, filling casserole that is a great comfort food.
Shepherd's pie is a hearty, filling casserole that is a great comfort food.Print Pin Rate
Servings: 6 people
- 4 cups mashed potatoes
- 4 cups cooked peas and carrots
- 2 lbs browned lean ground beef
- 2 cups gravy
- Put cooked ground beef at the bottom of a 9" x 13" pan.
- Pour gravy over meat.
- Spread out veggies evenly over meat and gravy.
- Finally, top with mashed potatoes.
- Bake in 350°F oven for 30 minutes.
- Broil on low for 3 to 4 minutes until potatoes are browned.
- Remove from oven, let shepherd's pie sit for 5 to 10 minutes, then serve.
Article Tags:shepherds pie
Article Categories:Main Dishes